Office of Religious & Spiritual Life at Vassar College
- Arts Management Intern
- On-going Contemplative Arts Series (2007-2010): Paper Lantern Medtitation Walks, Art-based Meditation Sessions, and other mindfulness-based activities throughout my three years.
- Think Food! & Hunger Fast 2007 (2007-2009): Community Art projects along the themes of personal relation to food as well as global relations to food.
- Boys & Girls Night Out (2007-2008): Arts & Crafts session for inner-city middle school students.
- Coffeehouse (2008-2009): Coordinated performances, space, and Community Art components of an Inter-religious Celebration of Faith. One Community Art project focused on each Faith's relationship to the concept of Light.
- Religious & Spiritual Life Day: 2008 - For a day celebrating the RSL community at the college and surrounding areas, I organized a large-scale Community Art Mural project; theme: Finding the Commonalities Behind the Symbols of Different Faiths.
- Religious & Spiritual Life Day 2009 - For the RSL Day Large-scale Community art project exploring the theme of 'Creating Meaningful Space,' I converted a 3500+ sq.ft. multi-purpose room into a giant children's playbox filled with blocks and other constuction material to explore how we make meaning in a space.
- Religious & Spiritual Life Day: 2010 - For this RSL Day Community art project themed on personal relationships to community actions, I organized the creation of a giant book filled with illustrations from participants depicting sentiments on their personal conenction to the larger communities at Vassar.
Dutchess County Arts Council - Arts Administration Intern:
- Assisted with grant proposal submissions, grant-writing, & dissemination of Information on grant & project funds
- Compiled and archived historic materials & records
- Maintained database records of members and sponsored projects
- Managed outreach to new members and to existing members for project submissions
- Aided with directing constituents to appropriate venues for support
Future Waitstaff of America, Dramatists - President & Producer:
- Coordinated productions, projects, and events for a student-run theatre group
- Aided in securing production rights for each show
- Sponsored directors and stage-managers in booking spaces and equipment
- Acted as liaison to other organizations as well as the Student Government for collaboration
- Oversaw fundraising endeavors
- Launched membership campaigns
- Networked to secure talent, creatives, and production crews